Monday, April 14, 2008

Tagged

So I didn't really get tagged, but I saw this on a friend's blog and I thought it would be fun. So here goes:

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car)
Boats Mazda

2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie)
Peanut Butter Chocolate No Bake

3. YOUR "FLY GUY/GIRL" NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of last name)
Tjac

4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal)
Blue Horse

5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)
Marie San Diego

6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first)
Jacta

7. SUPERHERO NAME: ("The" + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink)
The Green V8 Splash

8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers)
Donald Lyston

9. STRIPPER NAME: (the name of your favority perfume/cologne/scent, favority candy)
Acqua Di Gio Twix

10. WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother's & father's middle names)
Stenquist Lyston (my mom doesn't have a middle name so I used her maiden name)

11. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (your 5th grade teacher's last name, a major city that starts with the same letter)
Baronowski Boston

12. SPY NAME: (your favorite season/holiday, flower)
Summer Tulip

13. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you're wearing right now + "ie" or "y")
Strawberry Baby Dollie

14. HIPPIE NAME: (what you ate for breakfast, your favorite treat)
Fiber One Brownie

15. ROCKSTAR NAME: ("The" + your fave hobby, fave weather element + "Tour")
The Sleeping Cumulus Tour

Well those are some fun names. I tag Danika, Melody, and Brea.

4 comments:

Tiff and Chris said...

Tawni, I loved this! I had to do it because it was so funny. I like your hippie name Fiber One Brownie :)

Melody said...

Okay, we TOTALLY have the same "gangsta" name. Did we know this about each other?! Good taste, lady!

Brea Marie said...

You have such fun names! I first saw that Tiffany had done this and had a riot filling it out for myself while on the phone with my sister who was laughing just as hard. Thanks for the tag...I should have read yours first to see that I was actually tagged to do this. Thanks it was so much fun to feel included! I love this one!

Brea Marie said...

By the way, this was very theraputic when I really needed it. I had a bad day yesterday and this was just the therapy I needed. Just wanted to thank you.