Thursday, April 24, 2008

Tag - About Me

A. Four places I go over and over:
1. Work (unfortunately)
2. the practice soccer field @ Weber
3. Church
4. Wal-Mart Neigborhood grocery store

B. Four people who email me:
1. Facebook (is that like a person?)
2. Mom
3. Kristi Patterson
4. Evelyn Candland
I don't really get many emails from real people; it's so much easier to keep in touch through the world of Facebook and blogs.

C. Four of my favorite foods: This is a hard one because I really like to eat.
1. Mashed potatoes
2. Tacos @ Mi Puebla (Tyler you got me hooked)
3. Cafe Rio chicken tostada
4. Pizza

D. Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Bed
2. Somewhere warm. Like Puerto Rico.
3. At lunch
4. Shopping. But only if I have money.

E. Four people who I think will repost this:
1. Tiffany
2. Danika?
3. Erin
4. Whoever wants to

F. Four movies I could watch over and over:
1. The Count of Monte Cristo (thanks to Mary!)
2. Anne of Green Gables
3. Little Women
4. Forrest Gump

G. Four places I have lived:
1. Ventura, CA
2. Layton, UT
3. Brooklyn, Queens, & Long Island, NY
4. Ogden, UT

No comments: