Wednesday, April 2, 2008

"Normal guys" update

So just an update on my post "Are there any normal guys out there?" The next day (jeez, fast mover), I got a text from a number I don't know that says "Hey whats up". I immediately thought to myself, "Don't answer" so I didn't and about half an hour later I got a phone call from the same number. Again, didn't answer. He left a message and lo and behold, it was Psycho! Saved the number in my phone as "Don't Answer". Next day another text came, again saying "Hey whats up". This guy is so original I just couldn't take it. Then a little while later I got another text from him basically asking why I gave him my number if I didn't want him to call, with an expletive or two added in there. Gee, what a nice guy. I do take some of the blame though; I should have given him the wrong number.

3 comments:

Erin said...

that's just sad. i hope you don't have to change your number!

Tawni said...

I don't think I'll have to. I haven't heard anything since that last text, thank goodness.

Annie said...

Wow! That guy sounded horribly weird. I'm SO glad you stumbled on my blog. I had no idea that you had one too! Of course you can add a link. :) I'm excited to be blog buddies now.