Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Weezer and a ring

Life is just flying by! Only 80 more days until the wedding ;) and time is going so fast. Yesterday Derek came down and we met at the ring place to pick it up. Click here for pics.

Another reason Derek came down was to go to the Weezer concert. It totally rocked! They opened with some band called Tokyo Police or something. They were okay. Then Angels and Airwaves came on and they were much better, although the lead guy had kind of a potty mouth. THEN Weezer came out and the crowd went wild. It was seriously awesome. Derek loves Weezer so he was really excited for this. He had a smile on his face the whole time and was singing at the top of his lungs. His younger brother was in general admission and we saw him get in trouble for crowd surfing - it was pretty funny. I didn't take my camera because I didn't want to have to keep track of it the whole time, but here's a pic of us excited to go in!

3 comments:

Tim said...

Lucky! I've recently rekindled my own love for them : ) Glad you had fun at the concert!

Amy said...

So much fun! I really like Weezer, though I have never been to one of their concerts. I have heard they rock (my little brother has gone to every single concert of theirs since he was 15.)

jordan and maci said...

well, i was already impressed with derek when i first met him, but a weezer fan?! that gives him extremely high marks in my book:)