Thursday, October 16, 2008

I love food

Besides the people I work with, I think I'll miss this place the most when I move to Logan:

Zupas! Soups, salads, and sandwiches. And they're so good. You can get a soup and sandwich, salad and sandwich, soup and salad, or just one individual item. They come in large and half sizes. There's something for everyone! It's really hard to decide what to get, but I have my favorites. I went there for lunch today and got the 1/2 size tomato basil soup with orzo (a short pasta).

Oh my goodness. I will never be able to eat tomato soup anywhere else. The best part about this place is, you get a chocolate-covered strawberry with whatever you order. And if you get salad or soup, you get a piece of bread. Yum!

1 comment:

Brea Marie said...

I love their tomato soup too. I love to get their kids meal because it's so cheap. I have always loved grilled cheese sandwichs, but as a panini is wonderful! But our closest one is in Provo, no where near the freeway. So I don't get to go too often.