Monday, October 6, 2008

Silly Maggie

I love love love my family's dog Maggie. She's a Jack Russell terrier who loves people, cuddling, and chasing other animals. She also loves to despise anything that makes a loud noise - plastic grocery bags, the vacuum, etc. Derek and I have this thing with hand buzzers. You know, the kind you use to play jokes on people. We got one on our first date as a prize at the arcade and now we both have one and are always "getting each other" with them. Well, we found out the other day that Maggie doesn't like those either. I think we could have entertained ourselves for hours winding it up, pushing the button, and watching her attack it. Her ears perk up when you start winding it up and then she stares at it with full concentration, waiting for it to do something so she can pounce. In the pic below my dad is holding it above his head - when he started winding it, Maggie jumped on him and almost stood on his face, she got so close. Sometimes I feel bad that we tease her so much, but she's so funny!

No comments: