Wednesday, October 1, 2008

High school tag

1. Did you date someone from your school?
Nope, I was pretty shy and not really interested in dating.

2. What kind of car did you drive?
I finally got a car two days before graduation. It was a Plymouth Sundance....?

3. Did you pass your drivers license test on the first try?
Yep, and I even ran a red light.

4. Were you a party animal?
Heck no. I had really good friends and we had parties, but not party animal parties.

5. Were you considered a flirt?
Nah. See answer to #1

6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?
I was in choir all three years.

Where is number 7?

8. Were you on any varsity teams?
No...I always wanted to try out for the soccer team but I hate trying out for things so I never did. It's probably my only regret.

9. Did you get suspended/ expelled?
No

10. Can you still sing the song?
I don't think I ever could sing the whole thing. I remember "The Knights of Northridge proud we stand....." and that's about it. I remember the alma mater from choir though.

11. Who were your favorite teachers?
I really liked Mrs. Robbins for sophomore honors English, Mrs. Barnard for accounting, and Mrs. Bridges for marketing.

12. Where did you sit during lunch?
When I was a sophomore we sat in the commons because nobody really had a car. When I was a jr. we went to Target a lot and would get a bagel and sometimes a bagel and a donut. When I was a senior I remember going to Chick-fil-A every other day and getting a kids meal with ice cream instead of a toy :)

13. What is your schools full name?
Northridge High School

14. School mascot and colors?
Knight, silver and cardinal

15. Did you go to Homecoming and with who?
No, I went to Prom though.

16. If you could go back and do it again, would you?
No I don't think so. I'd go back to college in a heartbeat though. It was much more fun.

17. What do you remember most about graduation?
I was down with the choir the whole time and it was really long. The senior all-nighter was really fun though.

18. Where did you go Senior skip day?
We didn't have one.

19. Were you in any clubs?
I was in FBLA, DECA, the ski club (we never did anything), I think I was in National Honors Society....that's probably about it.

20. Have you gained some weight since then?
Yes, unfortunately. I weighed the same all the way up until my mission, but eating rice and beans in large quantities for a year and a half will do a number on you.

21. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion?
Most likely. I went to the 5-year and honestly....I thought it was still like high school for the most part. And there were only like 50 people there. But I think the 10-year will be better.

23. Did you have a job while in high school?
When I was a senior I worked at Hogi Yogi.

3 comments:

Melody said...

Are you going to the mission reunion?

Melody said...

Jason claims he can't miss the BYU football game, but I think I've convinced him he needs to accompany me.

Brea Marie said...

I agree with you about the 5 year reunion. I really wonder if not many people got their invites because there really wasn't many people there, were there? I am lloking forward to the 10 year. Hopefully most of our blogging buddies will come and we will actually have something to say to each other, besides, 'What are you doing now?' Thanks for sharing your high school memories.