Monday, October 6, 2008

General Conference

I love conference weekend. Most of Saturday was spent ring shopping, but we listened whenever we were in the car. There were some good talks that day that I think we missed, so I'm looking forward to downloading them. On Sunday Derek and I went to the morning session which was fantastic. I really liked Elaine S. Dalton's talk, even though it was directed to the young women. I'll always be one at heart though right?

On the way to conference I noticed this on the mountains:

Snow! Sigh. :(

It rained and rained all the way down to Salt Lake and was still raining when conference started, but we came out to a beautiful sunny day.

1 comment:

Annie said...

The snow makes me sad. I don't want to have to drive in the snow. :( But on the up side, Conference was amazing! It would have been so neat to have been there!