Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tagged

Here are the rules...

1. Post the rules on your blog:
2. Answer the six "8" items
3. Make sure you tag 8 people!

8 Favorite TV shows:
1. Biggest Loser
2. The Office
3. ER
4. Anything on TLC (I don't have cable, so when I'm at a place with cable, I could keep it on this channel all day)
5. Ummmm....
6. The good old TGIF shows: Full House, Family Matters, Step By Step, etc.
7. I don't really watch much TV....
8. and American Idol I guess

8 Things I did Yesterday:
1. Went to work
2. Did some laundry
3. Went to two fabric stores
4. Searched the mall for neckties in the right color. There were none.
5. Found some ties online that were perfect
6. Drove home
7. Did some crunches (gotta get ready for the wedding!)
8. Talked to Derek

8 Things I look forward to:
1. Getting married!
2. Going to Cancun
3. Moving to Logan and getting a new job. It's just time for a change.
4. Christmas when both of my out-of-state sisters and their families will be home.
5. Thursday soup night with Derek's mom
6. Getting off work every day
7. The weekends when I get to see Derek
8. Halloween and Thanksgiving

8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Cafe Rio
2. Zupas
3. Ruby River
4. Chili's
5. Mi Puebla
6. Cheescake Factory
7. Applebees
8. Firehouse Pizza! oh yum yum yum

8 Things on my Wish List:
1. Lose 8 pounds
2. Go to Peru
3. Get as many stamps in my passport as possible
4. Have a good family, strong in the gospel
5. A house someday
6. A stronger testimony
7. A lifetime supply of cinnamon bears and Tootsie Rolls
8. Money. Lots of it.

8 People I tag:
1-8: Whoever wants to do it!

No comments: