Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Congrats Levi!


I don't know why I keep forgetting to post about this, but better late than never I guess. About 3 weeks ago, my bro-in-law Levi found out he got accepted to law school at the University of Denver! He had applied to some schools a while ago and got wait listed at two of them and finally found out he got accepted. Needless to say, things are a little stressful when you have a month to find a place to live, a new job (for Kaley), and get ready for such a major change. Levi has been my carpool buddy since the beginning of the year, so it'll be weird driving by myself everyday. No more stories about what he does in the office (seriously, some of the things they do are just like in The Office. Once they even put their coworker's phone in the ceiling), no more chatting about my dating life, and I'm sure Levi will miss his own personal chauffeur while he took naps in the car. And I will definitely miss my sis. We've been much better friends since I've been home from my mission and it's been great! We'll miss you guys, but this will be awesome for you! Congratulations!

2 comments:

Donna Jaco said...

Amen.....

Sheryl said...

Wow, I didn't know Levi was your brother-in-law. I went to elementary school with him! Small world.