Wednesday, August 27, 2008

37 random things

I saw this on someone's blog, and I decided to do it because I need to post more often.

1. Do you like blue cheese? I love any kind of cheese
2. Have you ever smoked? Nope
3. Do you own a gun? Nope
4. What flavor Kool-Aid was your favorite? Cherry, or anything red
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? I've never really been to the doctor that I remember, but if I went I'd probably be nervous
6. What do you think of hot dogs? Love them!
7. Favorite Christmas movie? Muppet Christmas Carol! I even watch it in July.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Water. I hate milk.
9. Can you do push ups? Maybe. I haven't tried in a long time.
10. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? Probably my brown earrings.
11. Favorite hobby? hmmm...does eating count as a hobby?
12. Do you have ADD? Not technically, but my attention does divert quite often
13. Do you wear glasses/contacts? No, I got glasses before my mission, but I never wear them. The prescription is probably wrong by now.
14. Middle name? Marie
15. Name three thoughts at this exact moment. I wish work was over so I could go eat dinner with Derek's mom. I wish the Masters Summit at work was over so I could relax. I wonder what I'm going to do on Saturday.
16. Name three drinks you regularly drink. Mostly water, sometimes V8 Splash, once in a while Sprite
17. Current worry? Everything about the Masters Summit at work.
18. Current hate right now? Getting emails from a certain person at work
19. Favorite place to be? Anywhere with Derek! :)
20. How did you bring in the New Year? I think this year I was at my parent's house and it took us 3 hours to get through a game of Phase 10.
21. Where would you like to go? On a vacation! Or just somewhere relaxing.
22. Name three people who will complete this. I have no idea.
23. Do you own slippers? Yeah, but I rarely wear them. I like flip-flops better. Although one of my mission companions called flip-flops slippers, so if you call them slippers, then yes I own quite a few pairs.
24. What shirt are you wearing? A white shirt
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I don't think I ever have
26. Can you whistle? No
27. Favorite color? Blue, pink and green
28. Would you be a pirate? Sure
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? I haven't sang in the shower in a long time.
30. Favorite girl’s name? I don't really have one right now
31. Favorite boy’s name? Brighton
32. What’s in your pocket right now? The pants I'm wearing don't have a pocket.
33. Last thing that made you laugh? When my boss poured a big bag of peanut M&Ms in his candy bowl, ate some, and then scolded himself for pouring them all in the bowl because now he'll eat them all.
34. What vehicle do you drive? Mazda3
35. Worst injury you’ve ever had? Um, a bruise?
36. Do you love where you live? Eh, it's ok.
37. How many televisions do you have in your house? 2

No comments: