Tuesday, June 3, 2008

The weekend

I just love the weekends. I like to leave work and just forget about all the craziness for a couple of days. And there are always fun things going on! Friday a few friends and I went to see Ryan Shupe and the Rubberband at Deseret Book in Layton. Turns out Ryan was in the hospital for an emergency appendix removal, so we really just got to see the Rubberband. But it was still fun.

Afterwards we went to Chili's (my favorite). When we left we decided to climb over the fence instead of walking around.

Saturday my sister Danika and nephew Luke flew in from Missouri. They'll be here for a whole month! It was so good to see them.
Me and Bethany waiting for their arrival at the airport

Here they come!

Luke gets a ton of attention when he's at our house because everybody wants to play with him. I love to help him play the piano. Here's the little Mozart in action:

3 comments:

Daniel said...

Holy cow, that's Bethany? I had to look a second time to believe it. Crazy. :)

Tawni said...

I know, weird right? She's still a little bit of a tomboy, but she's a girly tomboy, if that makes sense.

Brea Marie said...

I love Ryan Shupe and the Rubberband! Funny story....my Mom was good friends with Ryan's Mom back in college. She even remembers his Dad. My Mom just knows soooo many people. I love it. My favorite song is Dream Big.