Saturday, June 28, 2008

Parade of Homes

Yesterday Parade of Homes started in Davis, Morgan and Weber counties. I have always wanted to go to this awesome event, and this year I finally got the chance! My friend Susan has gone a lot with her mom so she said she'd go with me this year. Last night when I got home from work we went through 3 homes, starting at the bottom in North Salt Lake and working our way up. These houses are awesome!

House #1 - North Salt Lake

The master bathroom shower had two showerheads at different heights. His and Hers?

The kitchen downstairs had a TV!

I think every house had a theater room.

A cute bedroom.

This is half of the closet. The other half is behind me. It was bigger than my bedroom.

House #2 - Bountiful
This house was humongous.

Living room. I liked the windows up by the ceiling.

Basketball court; view from the exercise room.

House #3 - Bountiful
This was my favorite house. The colors and the way it was decorated inside were so beautiful.

Living room. I love the ceiling beams.

You can clean yourself with the toilet in the master bathroom.

The elevator.

A really cool bench! Someone pointed out to me that it's a ski lift chair. So cool!

My favorite room ever! I love pink/black/white.

I love looking at houses so this was a lot of fun. We're just getting started though! I think we're going to go again on Wednesday night, so watch for more pics!

2 comments:

Tiff and Chris said...

Wow! I love the pictures. I have this obsession with decorating. I love the ski lift chair...what a great idea. How strange to have a machine for the toilet...don't know that I'd dare :)

Trish said...

Wow awesome! I'm getting a screen with the internet in my kitchen one day! It is gonna rock off everyones socks!