Saturday, May 17, 2008

Another thing that makes me happy

So I'm not gonna lie. I really love my car. I know it's all worldly and stuff, but I can't halp it. It was my first real adult purchase and I'm so proud of it. You know how something is worth more to you when you work for it? Well the same is true with my car. It's kind of like my baby and I try to take care of it that way. I've even given her a name: Bella (the Italian pronunciation). A few weeks ago I completely detailed the inside, and today I detailed the outside, complete with paint protector, window cleaner, and stuff for the tires. Look how pretty!

It's funny, my family has turned into the Mazda family. Seriously, I think we play a big part in keeping Bountiful Mazda in business. I'm on my 3rd Mazda (Protoge, 626, and now 3) since I was 18. My sister has the 626 now, my brother also has a 626, my dad has a 3 and my mom has an MPV. A lady in my home ward told my dad once that our driveway looks like a Mazda dealership. She's kind of right. Here's what it looks like when all of the cars are there (2 in the garage, 3 in the driveway):

3 comments:

Tiff and Chris said...

thats too funny. My sister has a mazda 3 and my brother-in law had a 3...so i agree, nice car!

Brea Marie said...

How silly! We have purchased 12 cars from the same used car dealer - Beutler in Clearfield. He is a really great guy and is completely honest with my Dad. We like to joke with him that we keep him in business.

Anonymous said...

Hey there. I just stumbled onto your post through the blogger site. I am planning to buy a Mazda (probably CX7), thought you would be the right person to ask this - how are these cars, resale prospects,etc? Ciao