Monday, May 12, 2008

Another Tag

ABC's "getting to know you"

A- Attached or single: Single
B- Best Friend: mmmm, I don't really have just one best friend, just a lot of good friends
C-Cake or Pie: Cake - chocolate!
D-Day: Day of the week - Friday, Holiday - Memorial Day or 4th of July
E- Essential Item: Chapstick and cell phone
F- Favorite Color: Blue
G-Gummi Bears or Worms: Worms, esp. the sour kind
H-Home town: Layton
I- Indulgences: Food - Gushers, Non-food - reading
J- January or July?: July! I don't think I've ever seen anyone put January.
K-Kids: Nope, just 2 cute nephews
L-Life is incomplete without: the Gospel, family, and mashed potatoes
M- Marriage Date: uh, single?
N- Number of Siblings: 3 sisters, 1 half sister, 1 brother, 2 brothers-in-law
O- Oranges or Apples: oranges
P- Phobias or Fears: Spiders of course. I always think they're going to bite me and then I'll die. And what about that "fact" that we swallow 3-4 spiders a year in our sleep?? Sick.
Q- Quote: Enjoy life. There's plenty of time to be dead.
R- Reason To Smile: Sunshine, babies, and Gerber daisies
S- Season: Summer, followed by Fall
T- Tag Three: Whoever wants to
U- Unknown fact about me: I think I've been on more blind dates than anyone I know
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Bring on the meat
W- Worst Habit: hitting snooze 20 times every morning
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Never had either
Y-Your favorite food: well, mashed potatoes of course, strawberries, beans & rice, brownies, pizza, Red Robin's fries, tacos...basically everything that sounds good right now after my extemely healthy and non-filling lunch.
Z: Zodiac Sign: Virgo

No comments: