Friday, November 14, 2008

Trans-Siberian Orchestra


Derek has been talking about going to the Trans-Siberian Orchestra concert for a long time. We got tickets a couple of months ago and he's been so excited! Our friends Nick & Lynette got tickets too, and their friends (I can't remember their names...) did also. Before the concert we decided to go to Red Robin for dinner. Yum! Here we all are (Nick in the back is trying to drink the fry sauce):

They have the best fries. And they had something new that I decided to try. The Bruschetta Chicken Burger. Oh my goodness, it was so good. And it had pesto on it, and I love pesto.

Then we went to the concert, which was AMAZING. There was a sign that said no pictures so I didn't take any, but I think I could have gotten away with it. Let's just say there was a lot of fire, and that was Derek's favorite part. My favorite part was probably just the whole thing. And it totally got us in the Christmas spirit!

1 comment:

Brea Marie said...

Ugggghhh, I am SOOO jealous! I love Trans-Siberian Orchestra!