Monday, November 17, 2008

Eating is my favorite thing!

Although it does make it hard when you're watching your weight so you can fit into a wedding dress.....

So there's a new Pizza Factory opening up in Syracuse and my boss's daughter was transferred there to be an assistant manager. He was able to get some VIP FREE meal tickets for this last weekend before they open and he gave one of them to me and Derek since we live close by. The catch? There wasn't one! You could get whatever you wanted and it was all free. We had a hard time deciding, so we ended up getting 4 mini pizzas, a calzone, some garlic cheese bread, a dessert, and drinks for the 2 of us. Yikes. I kind of felt bad for ordering so much but we decided we weren't the only ones when we looked around at everyone else.

The waitress brought out our food and we started eating and then I noticed that all of the food was on Derek's side of the table. Not on purpose, but it looked funny. So here's a pic:

By the way, Derek's drink was a strawberry Italian ice and it was amazing. Mine was a strawberry lemonade and was really good as well.

The food was really good and we did have leftovers. I think we took about half of it home with us and ate some yesterday and I have the rest today for my lunch. I didn't notice any of the prices on the menu since we were getting it all for free, but I think they're pretty decent and the food is GOOD! I think it opens this Wednesday to the public, so go try it if you're interested.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Yay! You keep talking about it, and I have never been. I am so glad that one is opening a lot closer. I am excited to take Jeffrey there. What a fun date that would be... or we could double, that is always fun.