Friday, November 21, 2008

I'm so tired.....

But Twilight was so worth it! Yeah, that's right. I'm crazy and I went to the midnight showing last night. I wasn't planning on going for a couple more weeks, but a few days ago one of my mission companions invited me to go with her because she had some extra tickets. It was at the theater in Sandy, which is really close to my work, but not so much to my apartment. So, since the movie ended after 2:00, I just slept at her house and then we carpooled to work this morning. We still only got about 4 1/2 hours of sleep, but I was willing to lose a few hours to have a good time. :)

We got to the theater at about 11:30 and it was INSANE. There were so many girls (and a few guys) there. It was busier than walking down a NYC street. And of course there were a few weird ones who dressed up, but not as vampires. They were wearing prom dresses and some even had corsages. I guess because Edward took Bella to the prom at the end of the book. I still thought it was kind of weird, but to each his (her) own.

Here are a few pictures of how many people were there before the movie started. All 16 or 17 screens were showing Twilight at midnight, and this isn't even a handful of the people that were there.


Me and Megan excited for the movie! We had the best seats a couple rows from the back smack dab in the middle. It was awesome!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Guess what! It was just announced that they are officially doing New Moon!!!!!!