Thursday, March 13, 2008

A Taste of India

Today the receptionist at my work had a craving for Indian food and invited me to go with her to an Indian fast-food restaurant called Curry In A Hurry. Although I spent 3 transfers in Richmond Hill (aka Little India) on my mission, I never did have the opportunity to try Indian curry. I was quite excited at the idea and quickly said yes. We ordered the Half and Half Combo (below): We got chicken curry, Tandori chicken, curry potatoes, and naan (the flatbread). It was so yummy! Normally I'm not to keen on trying unfamiliar foods, but this was fun and I think I might make a hobby out of it. Here we are with our happy, full stomachs:



2 comments:

Donna Jaco said...

You have found another look-alike friend. Food looks good.

Donna Jaco said...

I like your new background.