Thursday, December 18, 2008

One more day!

Well tomorrow is my last day of work :) :( I have kind of mixed emotions, as you can see. I'm excited to embark on a new adventure. I'm excited to move to Logan. I'm excited to be with Derek! But I'm sad that I won't see the people I work with anymore. I hate looking for new jobs. And I will terribly miss Zupa's across the street.

This whole week I have been training my replacement. I think she'll be great. However, it has significantly lessened my blogging capabilities at work. I didn't want to train her on how I blog while I eat lunch.... She's working from home today because she lives in Provo and apparently the storm is really bad down there and parts of I-15 are closed. So I thought I'd update my blog. I've been emailing her all my files and explaining what everything is, so we're still being productive.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Tawni- Of course you add a link to us on your blog. I will add yours to ours too. Congrats on your upcoming wedding. We are excited to come to your reception.