Tuesday, December 2, 2008

My scar

There's a blog that I check every once in a while called One Minute Writing Prompt. Every day it gives you a topic to write about and you're supposed to write about it for one minute only. Today's topic is a story of how I got a scar, or some other kind of injury. Here goes:

I've never been injured really badly, but I do have a couple of miniscule scars. One I have on my finger that I got when I worked at Hogi Yogi in high school. I was cutting a piece of bread to make a sandwich for someone when the knife slipped and made a little slice in my finger. The knives we used were super sharp and in a split second there was blood oozing out of my finger. Needless to say, I wasn't the one to finish making the sandwich for that customer.

The end.

No comments: