Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Work and Halloween

I've been working at MasterControl as the Marketing Admin Assistant for 5 months now, and am really enjoying it. The people I work with are all so different, and a lot of fun. As the admin, I'm involved in just about everything that goes on in marketing, so I have learned a lot. This is me at my cubicle (right after I decorated for Halloween).

For Halloween this year I got an idea from my friend Brittany to be a missing person. This is what I came up with. I made it late at night, so it's not as cute as I would have liked, but oh well.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Tawni?que bueno que me hayas podido encontrar!!!ahora se que podremos estar conectadas y saber como estamos,te ves muy bien, me alegra saber que todo va bien contigo,cuidate mucho.Te llamare pronto.