Thursday, September 13, 2007

I decided to do a blog because...

Hey everybody! This may sound a little weird, but I decided to do a blog because I haven't been doing very well at keeping a journal lately. And since I'm on the computer for 7-8 hours a day, I thought maybe this would work a little better. So here I am!

There's not a whole lot going on in my life right now. I moved to Salt Lake almost 2 weeks ago, and the life down here is definitely different than up in Ogden/Layton. For one thing, I don't currently have a roommate as the one I was supposed to have decided to start taking her law classes at BYU and is kind of living down there, although half her stuff is still in my apartment. I'm slightly confused about what is going on, but oh well. I went to a singles ward at the U of U on Sunday and it was huge! So different from my ward in Ogden. But I actually knew two people, which was kind of a relief. Other than that I'm just working at MasterControl down in Cottonwood and.... I guess that's it!

No comments: